Question
Posted by: Sexy | 2007/12/06

Trying to get Preg

Good day

I stopped taking contraceptives about 11 months ago, and yet im still not pregnant, I am really starting to get scared because i think its long enought the problem is that i cant even time when i am ovulating because my period are very irregular they can come after 4, 5 even 6 weeks. I really do not know what to do could this be the problem or is the a chance that i infertile, i am 23 year old

Please help

It sounds like you are not ovulating. You should see a gynaecologist.

4
Posted by: Natural | 2007/12/07

I was/am in the same boat. I'm 24 and had the exact same thing, i've now been off the pill for 1.5years and still not pregnant, i went to the gynae and i'm not ovulating,go to the gynae, you prob not ovulating either.
good luck

Reply to Natural
Posted by: nb | 2007/12/06

i was on contraceptives for about 4 years... i am now 22.
after stopping them it took me 2years to get a regular period and to become pregnant! so mybe a gyne can help your irregular periods.

Reply to nb
Posted by: Dee | 2007/12/06

I think you need to go get a check-up. With long irregular cycles it does indicate a problem.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: gina | 2007/12/06

its really time to go and see a gyne.

Reply to gina