Question
Posted by: HP | 2008/07/15

Trying to fall pregnant

I have been on Triphasil for about 8 years and my husband and i have decided to start trying for a baby. I went off triphasil last month on about the 9th of june and this is when i had my last period. I calculated that i should start my next period on the 7th July but i have still not had it. Is it normal not to have a regular period after stopping triphasil?

Yes, it is. Have a look at the Top 5 questions on stopping the Pill.

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/15

my sister in law stoped taking triphasil in october and the first week in november she got pregant. good luck

Reply to anon