Question
Posted by: Toto | 2007/12/20

trying to fall pregnant

Hi there I have been trying to fall pregnant since last oyear and there is nothing going on.I have a child who is now 7yrs.I am not using any contraceptives as well.Pls help me to know what must I do.

You should see a gynaecologist for further tests to determine if there is a problem.

3
Posted by: trying but nothing | 2008/01/02

ive tried to fall pregnant for a few months and nothing is happening, im 24 and i would like to have a 2nd child

Reply to trying but nothing
Posted by: Noxxx | 2007/12/20

I have been trying to fall pregnant and I am over 36 just married with two kids and had one abortion help please desperate

Reply to Noxxx
Posted by: Queen | 2007/12/20

Just try to relax and forget that you are trying enjoy making love to your man you'll see. I've been trying for the past 19 months and finally am four weeks pregnant so keep on trying you'll see the results

Reply to Queen