Question
Posted by: babyboo | 2006/11/07

Trying to fall pregnant!

Hi i have a problem here my boyfriend and i want to have a baby and we have sex often but i dont seem to fall pregnant. Last month i had sex during the time when i was ovulating but still i didn't get pregnant instead i have this pain on my abdnomial. what must i do to get pregnant? i need to have this baby.

If you have been trying for more than a year, you should see a doctor for further tests to see why you are not falling pregnant.

4
Posted by: Cherry | 2006/11/08

One does not NEED to have a baby. A baby is something that your heart DESIRES, like a longing for something that is amis in life.

Why not get married first, settle down, buy a house - what I mean is PREPARE a HOME for a baby.

Cherry

Reply to Cherry
Posted by: lonely | 2006/11/08

If something is bothering you then go to your gynae and have a full check up... tell him that you are trying for a baby

Reply to lonely
Posted by: nm | 2006/11/07

falling pregnant isn't that easy. sorry but you're gonna have to keep trying

Reply to nm
Posted by: Beth | 2006/11/07

It takes a healthy couple up to 12 months to fall pregnant.

Reply to Beth