Question
Posted by: shorty | 2004/11/01

trying to fall pregnant<br>

im 28 im used the contraceptive pill for +-5years none stop.ive stopped using it more than 1 1/2 years now & still cant fall pregnant.
what should i do??

I'd suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

3
Posted by: shirls | 2004/11/01

Perhaps you should see a fertiity specialist, who will run a series of tests to see if there is something wrong. Your hubby will also have to be tested.

Infertlity coul be due to several reason, such as PCOS, not ovulating, hormonal imbalances, low sperm counts etc.

Please see a doctor who will help you. Some clinics such as Medfem in JHB are very good.

Reply to shirls
Posted by: cruz | 2004/11/01

I was on the Diane 35 / Femodine for 8 years and my periods only changed its cycle after a 1year of not using it. It does sometimes take along time to work out of your system.

Go chat to your gynie.

Reply to cruz
Posted by: Cindy | 2004/11/01

Shorty have you been to a gynae, have you had any treatment, some kind of fertility drugs. One & .5years is a long time trying if you hav not been to a gynae i suggest you go and see one.

Reply to Cindy