Question
Posted by: Angella | 2004/03/03

Trying to fall pregnant

I'm taking fish liver oil pills so I would like to know if they could be any harm to a person who is strugling for a baby like me. Also my manstrution is very light pinkish in colour. I have realised this after miscarriage last in March.

To you people in this forum I appreciate your advices whole heartedly and I'm still trying some of them though I have not succeeded yet. Please keep on advising. Thanks

Fish liver oil pills should not stop you from conceiving. If you have very light periods, it may mean that you are not ovulating. As you seem to be struggling to fall pregnant, perhaps you should have this checked.