Posted by: Can81 | 2007/02/21

Trying to concieve


I have been on the pill for 7 years, and off for the last 2 months.
My husband and I are trying for a baby, but I just wanted to find out if there arent any natural supplements one can take to help get everything back in order & perhaps increase fertility!

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageFertility expert

Dear Can81

At this point I would not recommend any intervention, as it is yet to early to worry about a fertility problem. By definition a fertility problem should be investigated if there is failure to conceive after 9 months to 1 year of unprotected regular intercourse.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Can81 | 2007/02/27

Hi Amber

No I havent, I am going to the Gynae this afternoon, so hold thumbs everything is ok.

Reply to Can81
Posted by: amber | 2007/02/26

hi can81. have you been tested for endometreosis

Reply to amber
Posted by: shmaks | 2007/02/22

please help as I'm getting to 40th year. I have no children have been getting lots and lots of mascarrage.

Reply to shmaks

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.