Question
Posted by: Liz | 2008/07/14

Trying to conceive

Hi, i've been on clomid 150mg for about 3months now. I got me period on the expected days last month and this month. How long do you think I should be on this dosage? I'm trying to conceive for 5 years now and I have PCOS. When my ovulation days are expected me and my husband have sex. My cycle is 32days. Am I doing something wrong or could my timing be wrong??

The recommended time to stay on Clomid is not more than 6 months. It sounds like you are doing the right things, but this does not guarantee a pregnancy.