Question
Posted by: ANON 1 | 2008/05/21

Trying to conceive

I miscarried a year ago. Had a d&C on 16/05/07. I am off all contraception and lost 14kg because i was overweight. My cycle is 28 days most of the time. Sometimes 23 - 25 days. The problem however is that I will start to spot 3 days before my period really start. Where do I start to count as I am very confused about when ovulation is. Please help. I really want to fall pregnant soon.

COunt from the first day of full bleeding. You can also check for the egg-white discharge which indicates ovulation.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2008/05/21

Day 1 is considered the first day of RED flow, spotting doesnt count. If the red flow is after 12:00 noon then the next day would be day 1.

Reply to Dee