Question

Trying to conceive

If i am trying to conceive i have heard that its best to start taking pregancy vitamins now already such as folic adic ect. Could i start staing Pregnavit and folic acid now then? Please advise. There is nothing wrong with me or my husband but folic adic i hear helps to prevent miscarriages ect and would like to rather be safe than sorry and start preparing my body now. Please advise. Thanks!

I agree with the other respondents.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2007/06/06

folic acid does not aid in preventing miscarriages, it helps to prevent spina bifia in the fetus. good luck.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Annies | 2007/06/06

My gynae told me to start using folic acid as soon as we start ttc.

Reply to Annies