Question
Posted by: hyundai | 2006/10/26

trying to conceive

i need to find out something.i know that it is normal for a woman to get wet before sex, well i am tring to fall pregnant, so i tend to get very wet during the intercourse, and after the whole activity
when i stand up some watery substance will start flowing from my vagina, is that a problem will it affect the process of me trying to conceive.sperms are jelly like so i dont understand why is it coming out like water substance

Some semen flows back but enough will stay in for you to fall pregnant. Semen varies in consistency from watery to jelly-like.

3
Posted by: Merraai | 2006/10/27

The best way is to try and determine when you ovulate and then hafe intrecourse and with a little luck who know what might happen.

Reply to Merraai
Posted by: KG | 2006/10/26

I think you should also try lying on your back with your legs up for about 30 minutes before you stand up, just to ensure the the sperms do not come out.

Reply to KG
Posted by: Lou | 2006/10/26

Sperm is not jelly like, although it differs from man to man, however the ejaculatory fluid is liquid, and has to come out after it has gone in, so what you are experiencing is the sperm flowing back out of your vagina, which is what is does with everybody.

Reply to Lou