Question
Posted by: Bongs | 2008/01/24

trying to cenceive

My period is irregular and I'm trying to conceive is it possible. Is my age a problem I'm 40

Dear Bongs

The use of injectable contraceptives maybe associated with ovulation dysfunction and infertility for up to 2 years. However your gynecologist would advise you with regards to ovulation induction to speed up the possibility of conception. Also note that other investigations for infertility need to be done as well before simply using ovulation induction agents’ example to assess tubal patency etc.

2
Posted by: CORNEE | 2008/01/25

MAKE ABORTION 4 TYM IS IT POSSIBLE 4 ME 2 GET PREGNANT AGAIN???/

Reply to CORNEE
Posted by: rosy | 2008/01/24

hi bongs, yr age as nothing to do with what God can do, i think u should visit a gnae. good luck

Reply to rosy