Question
Posted by: Cori | 2006/04/13

Trying-is this it?

Hi all,
My hubby and I are trying for a baby..its been a while now..
In Feb i went on my periods twice:13-17 and then again:24-27. I March-nothing..but for the past three weeks I have been experiencing period like pain feeling..Went to the Dr, first time, did all the test-which came out negative..went to the dr again as I was feeling worse..did a vaginal test and has now recommended a see a gynae. I am a month late and feeling like I am about to go on my periods, but nothing seems to be happening..could the dr not have felt that I may be preggies when she did the vaginal test?..i am reluctant to do a pregnacy test-which might come out to be negative..I havent been been feeling nauseous..just the "period like pain"..does that happen if is preggies?

An early pregnancy would not be felt on vaginal examination. The pregnancy test will tell for sure if you are pregnant or not.