Question
Posted by: anon | 2006/11/14

trying for pregancy

I am trying to get pregnant.
I've had a miscarriage a year ago and havent been to the gynae for a pap smear/check up.The last time I had a check up was after I had given birth to my unborn baby. My baby died when I was going on 7 months and therefore I was induced and had a normal birth.

Is there anything that I must do or get at my gynae that is preventing me from having a baby.

Please help.

It would probably be a good idea to see your gynaecologist as you have been trying for a while now.

1
Posted by: san | 2006/11/14

I think you should just go for your routine check-up. State to the dr that you've been trying for ___ months and whether you should be worried.

Reply to san