Posted by: anon | 2006/11/14

trying for pregancy

I am trying to get pregnant.
I've had a miscarriage a year ago and havent been to the gynae for a pap smear/check up.The last time I had a check up was after I had given birth to my unborn baby. My baby died when I was going on 7 months and therefore I was induced and had a normal birth.

Is there anything that I must do or get at my gynae that is preventing me from having a baby.

Please help.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It would probably be a good idea to see your gynaecologist as you have been trying for a while now.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: san | 2006/11/14

I think you should just go for your routine check-up. State to the dr that you've been trying for ___ months and whether you should be worried.

Reply to san

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.