Question
Posted by: Sonja | 2003/02/13

Trying for a baby

I am married now for 4 years, and we are trying for the last year and 6 months now to have a baby, with no success.I have done for some test, and they could not find anything wrong with me. However my husband has high blood pressure and his medication is Accuretics and Concor. Do you think that this maybe could influence my changes of getting pregnant?

Dear Sonja
Please send you question to Gynae doc

1
Posted by: Strange | 2003/02/13

I am no doctor, but have you ever thought of trying different positions? Apparently some positions help when trying to conceive...
Just a thought, but would still be a good idea to find out about the medicines...

Reply to Strange