Question
Posted by: pills | 2004/01/05

trying and drinking pills

I am trying for a baby but I have terrible headaches, migranes, sinus. I drink pills often (migrane coctails, grandpas, mypaids etc) some days nothing but other days say every 2-3hours 2-4days. I am just scared I will fall pregnant. As I see you can only see once missing a period. But what will happen if I am pregnant and only find out say 4weeks later. What affect will this have on my baby. What should I do? How much can I drink with not harming the baby. Thanks

It sounds like you need to see a doctor to get your migraines sorted out. You should not be taking tablets this often. If you fell pregnant, implantation only occurs about 4 days before you miss a period, so there would not be much exposure to the fetus. You could try to avoid the medication in the week before your period is due.