Question
Posted by: TESS | 2007/03/18

TRYING

Hi all, I am on ovral to try and ovulate gain but it does not work and have been to gynae. any help

Dear Tess

There is no evidence to suggest that ovral improves fertility, in fact it prevents conception and since it is a high dose oestrogenic compound it is best avoided. It is important to determine the underlying cause of the fertility problem other than to use hormonal contraception inappropriately.

2
Posted by: TESS | 2007/03/25

Thanks Tami, will do

Reply to TESS
Posted by: Tamibabi | 2007/03/22

I think you should go see a specialist......same happened to me - don't know where you live but see fertilitreedotcom for names & contact numbers of clinics in SA.......Good Luck !!

Reply to Tamibabi