Posted by: Jolene | 2008/06/25

Try to fall pregnant and work out cycle.

My story starts will:
I had the marina in for 1 year and took it out the 28 Feb 2008, then I had a cycle on the 20March 2008 for 6 days. Then I had no cycle on the 28th day, 16 April 2008. I took my first preg test that showed I was pregnant was the 12 may 2008. So I waited 27 days. But I lost the pregnancy when I started bleeding the 21/05/2008. After 7 days I stopped bleeding and started counting my cycle again. Well had not had my period yet after the 17 June 2008 so no I'm waiting again. Do you have any advice for me?
My cycle was always 28 days and had no problems.
I have taken my temp a couple of times:7 may 37.2, 8 may 37.3, 9 may 37.1 and 10 May 37.4 and today it was 25 June 37.4 . Can you please give me any advice; I had also done a preg test yesterday 24 June but negative again. Not sure when I ovulate or my cycle length? Please help Thank you!

What is happening is that you cycle is taking some time to get back to a normal rhythm after the miscarriage. I suggest you watch your cycle for the next few months and you will know when it is back to normal.

Posted by: marcelle | 2008/08/13

I had the marina for 5 years and in December had it removed as we would like to have a baby.
I am 36 years old and have 2 boys already.
I did have a under active thyriod but had it checked recently and everything was normal.
We are struggling to have a baby and I have noticed my weight has dropped and my breasts have just gotten smaller.
Was the marina to blame or is my estrogen level low and this could be the issue.
What should I do????

Regards Marcelle

P.S I have always weighed 55kg and when they discovered i Had low thyroid they checked again but it was correct.

Reply to marcelle