Posted by: Babyblue | 2004/10/26

TRY everything but cant get pregnant

Me and my fiance try a long time to get pregnant but cant.We both have test done and the Doc said thet there is no problem.Pls I am so desperate I will do anything!I have a long history of bladder infections and period problems do Doc think that is a afect of things.When I see a beautiful babies on the street or on telly then I just want to cry.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Your bladder infections and period pains should not interfere with conception. I would suggest that you consult a fertility expert.

Babyblues 2, it sounds like you are not ovulating. You will have to see a gynaecologist to sort this out. Check the phone book for female gynaecologists in your area.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: B | 2004/10/27

Why don't you just take the first step and make an appointment with the gynae. I am sure the doc will be able to sort you out in no time, it might just be a simple problem.

Take the first step and am sure everything will be fine.

Good luck.

Reply to B
Posted by: Babyblues 2 | 2004/10/26

I've been married for nearly 2yrs. My husband & I are longing for a baby. Since shortly after I started menstruating at the age of 14, I skipped periods for 2-3months at a time but it never bothered me as I was unmarried & not sexually active. This continued for a number of yrs & then my periods became more regular. The irregularity of my periods occurred again about a year before I got married & because my husband & I intended to start a family immediately I was quite concerned. A visit to a gynae resulted in me going onto a contraceptive(Diane45) for about 6mnths(which was about 3months before I got married & cont 3mnths into my marriage). I stopped the contraceptive after 6mnths as I was suffering from severe headaches & noticed a vaginal discharge.As result thereof I'm still suffering from this discharge which has become very embarressing.The discharge is a off white,sometimes mucus(slimey)liquid which has a horrible smell. I'm too ashamed to see a doctor.I urgently need to seek help in this regard as well as find a female gynea that I can see regarding pregnancy. I've skipped my period again for 3months & I''m not pregnant as I did a home pregnancy test. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP!!! PLS HELP!!!

Reply to Babyblues 2

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.