Question
Posted by: Babyblue | 2004/10/26

TRY everything but cant get pregnant

HI
Me and my fiance try a long time to get pregnant but cant.We both have test done and the Doc said thet there is no problem.Pls I am so desperate I will do anything!I have a long history of bladder infections and period problems do Doc think that is a afect of things.When I see a beautiful babies on the street or on telly then I just want to cry.

Your bladder infections and period pains should not interfere with conception. I would suggest that you consult a fertility expert.

Babyblues 2, it sounds like you are not ovulating. You will have to see a gynaecologist to sort this out. Check the phone book for female gynaecologists in your area.

2
Posted by: B | 2004/10/27

Why don't you just take the first step and make an appointment with the gynae. I am sure the doc will be able to sort you out in no time, it might just be a simple problem.

Take the first step and am sure everything will be fine.

Good luck.
B

Reply to B
Posted by: Babyblues 2 | 2004/10/26

I've been married for nearly 2yrs. My husband & I are longing for a baby. Since shortly after I started menstruating at the age of 14, I skipped periods for 2-3months at a time but it never bothered me as I was unmarried & not sexually active. This continued for a number of yrs & then my periods became more regular. The irregularity of my periods occurred again about a year before I got married & because my husband & I intended to start a family immediately I was quite concerned. A visit to a gynae resulted in me going onto a contraceptive(Diane45) for about 6mnths(which was about 3months before I got married & cont 3mnths into my marriage). I stopped the contraceptive after 6mnths as I was suffering from severe headaches & noticed a vaginal discharge.As result thereof I'm still suffering from this discharge which has become very embarressing.The discharge is a off white,sometimes mucus(slimey)liquid which has a horrible smell. I'm too ashamed to see a doctor.I urgently need to seek help in this regard as well as find a female gynea that I can see regarding pregnancy. I've skipped my period again for 3months & I''m not pregnant as I did a home pregnancy test. ANYONE THAT CAN HELP!!! PLS HELP!!!

Reply to Babyblues 2