Question
Posted by: TK | 2007/05/15

Try answer this 1

I'm wanna know why do men still cheat even if they had to be married to Cindy Crawford or Pam Anderson they still would.

This truly baffles me even if you have the best partner your little willy stil want to explore. Is it the woman's fault or is it just a man thing.

Then you get the poor guys that never thhought of cheating but will get the raw deal because his predecesor was a womaniser.

YYY????

Expert ImageArchive

Good afternoon TK

I guess that some men simply feel like there is something wrong with themselves if they are not on the prowl. Men with gorgeous partners may often feel like the "challenge" is gone, and they seek to stroke their own egos by persuing other women.

The age of commitment and stability in relationships seems to have gone somehow. Not all men are like that and they are often the ones who land up in realtionships with women who have been cheated on before. Try not to paint all men with the same brush as an honest man can easily be lost when he is "expected" to cheat by his partner.

There is, howeve, also the need on the part of all people to feel safe and secure in a relationship. This is difficult to do when someone has broken your heart and you need to learn to love again.

Mike Lacey-Smith

5
Posted by: CIndy | 2007/05/22

Just because they are so good looking, doesn't mean that they were perfect partners. Looks are not everything

Reply to CIndy
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/18

Dream on sucker!

Reply to JP
Posted by: joe | 2007/05/17

obviously you are one o the few remaining so called good guys JP and if you are a amn at all, which i doubt very much ....i understand the whole paranoia...little experience or you are just too young either way you still are under the impression this world is full of roses....well i have got news for you superfool ...... catch a freaking wake up call, if you cannot cheat it is simply cause you are a sissy and you scared of confrotation and you hide under the goiod man act ...you are not fooling joe...you talk about a woman, woman don't date fools like you...you are good friend and they date losers US mother f

Reply to joe
Posted by: JP | 2007/05/17

If i'm allowed to say the word in the forum... Joe, I have only one reply: Kak !!! Don't go and talk your actions good at the expense of the woman. It is not them that did not had selfcontrol; It was you that could not keep your D*ck in your pants!!! You make as if it is ok to cheat, as if the world/woman owe you something, wake up man, this world owe you nothing! A man that cheats does it because he wants to! Nobody else can make that decision for and on your behalf - only you! If you cheat it is your choice to disregard your wife, not be commited, not communicating if you are unhappy etc!!! I can go on for ever, but the long and the short is, that if I were to cheat on my woman, it is my mistake, my choice and I must live with the consequences!!!!!!

Reply to JP
Posted by: joe | 2007/05/16

let me tell you a little secret behind very player you meet, there is a broken heart. it has been scientifically been proven that men are more afraid of pain than woman, so when they experience the worse pain of broken heart we decide there and then that never nomore..take me for example i was a real gentleman....i ever wanted was just that one woman i will love with all my heart and i found her..she turn out to be not snow white but an angel from hell.....after that i tried but after the second one i decieded what the hell...

i have friends who share similar experiences, and after a while with a little bit of a struggle your conscious will give up and right there you start enjoying it and once yopu caught in that whole seven woman a week drama, it is difficult to quit ....is like heroin and if you happen to even get married you will still cheat it is because your ability to trust is dead now this poor woman will pay for the faults of those before her.

without pointing any finger you can start asking your womanier friends they will tell you the same.

Reply to joe