Question
Posted by: B | 2007/08/22

Trust him?

We've been married for three and a half years and he borrowed money (alot) from a friend three years ago without telling me. the friend sms'd me for the money yesterday and he then spilled the beans.

our first year of marriage was full of lies and trust issues from his side, i am not perfect but i always was honest

What do i do?

See a marriage counsellor together and see if you can get to understand what all has been going on here and if it can be mended

1
Posted by: flower1980 | 2007/08/22

I have been married for 4 and a half years.MY 1st his 2nd.My 1st year of marraige was horrible it was also lies lies, and lies.The only thing that kept me in the marraige was that my family paid most of the expenses for the wedding but the was so many times that I moved out and just kept coming back.Now I just try to hold on to what God has put together.I have a lot of issues my husband have issues,butt you know what I do,I Pray and ask God to help me and give me the patience and let him deal with my problems.Sometimes I feel like giving up then again I wan to stay and make it work.But always be allert and slowly but with time you will learn to trust him.Never get divorce or seperate unless there is a 3rd party involve.

Reply to flower1980