Question
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/08

Trust

hey girls...do u trust your men? Say they had a history in the past for cheating but when they met u they had been completly loyal and trustworthy. They'd even tell u the whole truth and nothing but. Would u still trust them with other girls that u know in the past were play buddies (if u know what I mean)?

,,,,,

2
Posted by: SANDY | 2005/12/08

Hi Tina

Yes I did trust my boyfriend fully even after the fact that he left his wife for me.(He was unhappy and seperated for 2 years).

But not anymore he lies to me and hide things from me and I have solid proof of that.

I will never be able to trust him again.That is why I am trying to find courrage to break up.

Whitout trust you can forget about having a relationship.

Reply to SANDY
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/08

I used to be a real player, having several girlfriends onthe go at the same tim ein different towns etc. I juggled the lot of them , nly because in each of them I was searching for something - Love. And as long as I did not have it, I kept on playing, looking for it, but at least having a good time knotching up my score-card.

Then I fell in love, and it all changed. I dedicated my whole life to her, because i found what I was looking for. I told her all about my past, everything, and even told her that many of my current female friends are women I had some form of sexual relationship with. These people today are my very close, special friends, with whom nothing happens.

We chat about our lives, they chat about heir boyfriends etc, we have such close relationships, but absolutely no physical attraction at all. Its over, we played in years gone by, and the river has run its course.

But my girlfriend battled to accept this, and battled to trust me. She always thought I was cheating on her too, always thought I was keeping these people as backdoors etc in case we fell apart. I could not convince her that these people were in my life as friends before she came into my life, and they will be freinds forever.

But no matter what, she was never able to trust me, and the more truth I told her, the more I buried myself. Its sad, because I gave my life and soul to her, and she could have trusted me 1 million percent, but my past with my current female friends destroyed us.

We tell the truth because we want you to know the difference between who we were, and who we are now being in love with you. We all have pasts, and when you are in love with someone, the one thing you want most is for you partner to know you as much as possible, all the good and all the bad. If your man is telling you about his past etc, respect him for it, and love him for it.

And most of all, trust him!

Reply to figured it out