Question
Posted by: Carol | 2008/01/30

True confessions from a wise guy

To those that suspect they are bipolar or have been diagnosed and have decided to be a real smart a$s ..please dont ... my wheels have come off rather badly , and I toddled of to a psychiatrist who wanted to admit me for petes sake .....I got a huge fright after been diagnosed with a spastic colon and then making suicide plans and decided its time I got myself sorted.

So now im meds ... tegretol, rivotrol (?) and feeling a bit dopey and stupid .. but better knowing that Ill will come right now .

Yes, you will come right, if you persist towards that worthwhile goal. Sorry there were such ructions, but pleased to hear that the wheels are coming back on, with some steps to keep them on