Posted by: jill | 2009/09/15

trouble while urinating

I have a peculiar problem or is it common? I find that my recently the inner skin in between my pee organ has grown .I am in my mid teens. This skin is hanging out of the organ and when ever I pee it flutters there by wetting my thighs with pee.i have to wipe it or wash it to avoid bad odour.My querry is / is it normal do all grown up girls/women have it/ to avoid this wetting on pissing what should I do. will I have to get the extra skin cut?Pl suggest wbhat will be its affect on my future sex life.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jill,

please post your question to our gynaedoc here at health24, as she is our expert on female medical matters.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: jay | 2009/10/25

what a freak

Reply to jay

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.