Question
Posted by: S. | 2004/01/13

Trouble sleeping

I have had trouble sleeping foe the past few weeks. I exercise, eat ok and consider myself a fairly relaxed person. But i just cannot sleep!! I was recommended Tranquilyt and although it works, I wake up feeling fuzzy headed, which persists the whole day. Is there anything else that you can recommend?

Expert ImageArchive

The top researched natural medicines for insomnia are: Valerian, Lemon Balm and Passion Flower - try to look for an Over the Counter natural remedy that contains at least 2 of these ingredients. The following are all well designed formulas - Inharmony-Sleep Boost, Bioharmony-Good Night Formula, Bioforce-Vogel Nervousness Insomnia Formula, Good Health-Deep Sleep.
It would be also a good idea to increase your levels of Magnesium, this is a mineral that helps the nervous system in general to relax in the evening and return your biorythm back to a proper balance.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

1
Posted by: S. | 2004/01/15

Thank you for the reply. Just one more question though. I am anaemic - will any of these products adversely affect my health?

Reply to S.