Question
Posted by: yvonne | 2007/04/04

Troat

I have been having this soar throat for 3 weeks already, sometimes I can swallow sometimes I can't it feels as if something is stuck in my throat and feel like vomiting, there is a lot of mucus coming from my throat and and night my throat gets so dry and soar I get up to drink water but find it difficult to swallow. What is the problem?

Dear Yvonne
You probably have a slight sinus infection with a chronic post nasal drip - see your GP for an antibiotic prescription and something to stop the post nasal drip?