Question
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/11/29

trivial matter/young man

what does a beautiful 28 year old talented lovely man want with a 46 year old woman? he is so romantic and gentle and loving, so unlike any man i have ever dated. we click well - nothing sexual yet. i sometimes even feel younger than him. i can't believe someone so gentle and kind and caring has walked into my life...but is it wrong? where can it lead - if anywhere. i know this isnt a hugely important question...just wondering. aaah - it feels good to be treated so well. its just the age thing, - the sayin there's no fool like an old fool. i dont want to be an old fool.....could a 28 year old really be attracted to/ want a relationship with a woman almost 20 years older than him

,,,,,

5
Posted by: fin/ex | 2005/11/30

hi guys thanks for your responses, much appreciated
and hey jakes older men are wonderful too

Reply to fin/ex
Posted by: Jules | 2005/11/29

Look at Demi Moore and Aston Kutcher....You go girl I know of a lot of older women with younger guys and they have got a stunning relationship. Enoy!!!!!!

Reply to Jules
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/29

Jakes - we would never do that. Where do you think we go to when the younger ones screwed up............????? You, because we know you guys will know just what to say to make us feel better......so please be there for us.

Reply to Valkyrie
Posted by: Jakes | 2005/11/29

Maybe he does not have the baggage us older guys would have - maybe he has something to prove for himself. PLEASE DO NOT FORGET OR WRITE OFF US OLDER GUYS - there are some of us out there just as considerate, charming, etc.

LoL

Enjoy - but be careful

Reply to Jakes
Posted by: Valkyrie | 2005/11/29

fin/ex........never ever believe that it can't happen to you because then it only shows that you don't believe that it can happen to you. Have the confidence to enjoy the friendship/relationship. He is most probably asking the same question. How is it possible that a lovely lady of 46 is prepared to be friends with me. Remember you being older does not make you the "gratefull" one. Just be wide awake and enjoy it.

Reply to Valkyrie