Question
Posted by: Lielie | 2007/06/01

Triphysal VS Yasmin?

I am currently on Triphysal and want to change to Yasmin. I need to know when to start Yasmin? The booklet states that i should start on the day after the last active tablet on my Triphysal pack - but which tablet is this? There are 2 red tablets before the actual Menstrual Cycle should start, so do i then just start taking the yellow tablets in the silver line on the Yasmin pack instead of the red tablet from the Triphasal pack in the red line?
Please help as you can tell i am really confused!

When you finish the last active tablet of Triphasil, take the inactive tablets of Yasmin and then carry on with Yasmin. Use extra precuaitons for two weeks.