Question
Posted by: R | 2007/11/27

Triphasil

Dear doc

I was put on Triphasil a few days ago. It made me very sick (nauseous). I was advised that this is normal, and my body needs to get used to it, seeing that I haven't been on anything before and I should take it at night before I go to bed. This helped, but after doing some research I am still a bit concerned about using this specific pill. Am I correct in saying that it is one of (if not THE) strongest pills on the market and has the most side effects? For example Weight gain, water retention, mood swings ect. In your honest and professional opinion, what is the best pill to use? Or are they all basically the same? I don't mind paying for a pill or getting a prescription, I just don't want to disadvantage myself if I can be using the best. Because honestly, I've heard/read many negative things about Triphasil. Please help?

Triphasil is not the highest dose pill and is a good Pill to use as first line.