Question
Posted by: Bev1 | 2007/08/22

Triphasil

Hi Goodday, Ive been using Triphasil for a while now. I just like to know, im on the Red area now, where im suppose to get my period. Its wednesday today and i still didnt get it. I will only start getting it tomorrow, and then it only last for 2 days, and its very light, Is it normal.it was like this last month to. So i just like to know if i should rather change the pill or is it normal to get your period only on the 3rd/4th day of being on the red area. Thanks.

It is quite normal.

1
Posted by: Ant | 2007/08/22

I am on Triphasil for the last 15 years. I also onlyu sometimes get my periods on tuesday or wednesday. Some months it is strong some not. I go untill the sunday. Hope that help you.

Reply to Ant