Question
Posted by: Agie | 2007/05/02

Triphasil

I have a question: I used Triphasil when I was younger and my skin was in a good condition because of it (and I lost a bit of weight). 2 years ago I had a hysterectomy and lately my skin is very bad. Can I use Triphasil again and just skip the "red tabs?" What will happen to my hormones if I do it? I still have my ovaries.

Dear Agie
You can just take it as usual - won't do harm - but your doctor should be aware of it and you should discuss it with him/her too.

2
Posted by: faexie | 2007/08/01

I would like to know if it's possibe to skip my period using triphasil, we're going to a music festival in the middle off the bushveld and I don't really wanna be worried where to clean up and all that

Reply to faexie
Posted by: girly | 2007/07/28

ek is ook op triphasil ek wil net weet wat kan gebeur as ek dit nie op die selfde tyd elke dag vat nie?

Reply to girly