Question
Posted by: Tweenie | 2007/03/01

Triphasil

hi all

i have very funny symptoms lately. my stomach was bloated on Sunday and tuesday i had a runner tummy the whole day. now i have some sort of break out on my skin, is it the workings of the pill? should i worry cause i am waiting for my periods on 07 or 08 March.

your comments will be appreciated.

It sounds like a tummy bug, not related to the Pill. Acne can be a side effect.

2
Posted by: Tweenie | 2007/03/02

i am on my 2nd packet of the pill. thank u very much i appriciate your comment, i was really getting scared.

Reply to Tweenie
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2007/03/01

As mentioned to Virgo I was on Triphasil for 6 years.
I find that as a general rule (for me) I always land up with some kind of constipation or dihorrea before my period...but thats just me.
You don't say how long you've been on the pill, if you're just starting on it then the skin break out happens while your body gets used to the hormones, I've changed pills 3 times and everytime my skin breaks out for a month or so until it gets used to it. Besides which, if your'e due on the 7th (which is in a week) then you're probably PMS which means you'll be more suseptable to these hormonal imbalances.

~Wings~

Reply to ~Wings~