Question
Posted by: Fluffy | 2004/10/19

Triphasil

Hi Dr, I was recommended to take Triphasil 2-3 months before I got married. I did this and I am married now for 6 months. Since starting Triphasil, I have gained excessive weight. I am not happy with this at all. Nothing has changed in my eating patterns. The weight just piled on. The sister at the Chemist where I get the pills from does not want me to be on anything else. I feel terribly uncomfortable with the way I look now. What can you suggest/recommend?

I suggest you stop the triphasil and look for other pills or methods. There is a wide range and the gynae would tell you more. See one.