Question
Posted by: c | 2004/01/07

TRIPHASEL

HI DOC!
I HAVE BEEN ON TRIPHASEL FOR ALOMOST 6 YEARS. A AM GOING ON HOLIDAY ON 14 FEB AND MY PERIOD IS DUE ON 16 FEB. COULD YOU PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE PROCEDURE ON HOW TO SKIP MY PERIOD. I KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT BE DIFFICULT AS TRIPHASEL IS A 3 PHASE PILL, SHOULD I RATHER CHANGE OVER TO A 2 PHASE PILL AND IF SO WILL I STILL BE IN TIME TO DO THIS AND THEN STILL SKIP MY PERIOD ON 16 FEB WITH THE 2 PHASE PILL?? THANKS

C, all you have to do is skip the inactive pills and that way you won’t menstruate. If you need more info, please post your questions as a new question or I won’t get it. Good luck.

2
Posted by: annie | 2004/01/08

I am on Triphasel too, you carry on with the yellow pills (a new pack's pills) in other words: Start a new pack's first yellow pill, so it will be prolonged for 14 days.
I haven't tried it, but that is what my nurse told me.

Reply to annie
Posted by: K | 2004/01/07

I don't know how to skip on Triphasel. but on Nordette, you can just ignore the red pills, and start your next packet on the white pills

Reply to K