Question
Posted by: Karen | 2007/05/07

Tripelene and sleep

CD, I am so tired today! I just want to sleep, even though I went to bed at 20h30 last night and only woke up around 05h30! I took 2 Tripelenes yesterday (25mg each) around 19h00. Is the dosage maybe to strong for me? My eyes are red and I am sleepy.

Hi Karen
Yes it is too much - remember that Trepilene works for 12 hours. 25 mg at about 18h00 would work better. You can even half this dose too if you feel too tired the next morning.

2
Posted by: Karen | 2007/05/07

thank you BMC. My mom always takes 2, she gave it to me because sometimes I struggle to sleep. I think in future I'll only take 1. It is past mid-day, and I still feel sleepy.

Reply to Karen
Posted by: BMC | 2007/05/07

Hi Karen,

shoo that is strong did ur doc tell u to take 2 at a time, have u tried taking only one?
I once took 20mg & I was out for a count & very very sleepy the next day. It might be that u still need to get used to it but I still think that dosage is v high.

Reply to BMC