Question
Posted by: Theresa | 2011/08/23

Triodene

I was unable to get Triodene when I had to start with my new packet, as I stay in a remote area and they had no stock. I got my period and obviously had no pills to take. I finally managed to get a packet and now it is a week later. Where do I start taking it from or should I wait until I get my next period and then start taking again? I don''''t use it as a contraceptive. It is mainly for shortening my period time and for a less painful period.

If you don't need contraception, the easiest would be to wait for your next period and then start.

1