Question
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

TRICKERY

Hi guys,

Just an observation i would like to share. I'm hearing more and more woman saying they fell pregnant whilst on the pill. However i am on a pill with very low estrogen levels (i think its called that) any way, i have never fallen preggies.

The pill is supposed to be more effective than condoms if taken right. Do you think woman out there are falling pregnant on purpose, and blaming the pill as defective?

Its just some thing i was thinking about.

Maybe you have a point to make...

PARIS
XXX

,,,,,

5
Posted by: Fact | 2004/10/21

The pill can be "cancelled out" by the following: Diet medication, alcohol, antibiotics, hormone tablets and excessive exercise! If u are taking heavy medication you are also likely to cancel out the effects of u're pill.

So be carefull to lock u're chastity belts if u are taking medication, are a drinker or a drug user, exercise alot or are just plain forgetful.

Reply to Fact
Posted by: PARIS | 2004/10/21

Yes sorry, i didn't mean to offend any one. I just wanted to find out from others. I totally agree with you.

Thanks for the feed back....

PARIS
XXX

Reply to PARIS
Posted by: Kay | 2004/10/21

I fell pregnant whilst on the pill. Believe me it was a bit of a shock. You think you're 100% safe and it turns out that thats not always the case. If it is indeed 2% of women who do fall preg on the pil;l then you'll need to know just how many women take the pill to calculate weither its "trickery" or not...dont you think.

just becasue it hasnt happened to you personally doenst mean it doenst happen.

Reply to Kay
Posted by: Chelle | 2004/10/21

I'd think that 2% of all people using the Pill fall pregnant. Some women will say they were using the pill when they have an unwanted pregnancy even though they weren't using any contraception. They know that they will be labelled as irresponsble by most people. Some people don't take the pill properly either which puts them at risk for falling pregnant.
Maybe it's these herbal products that people are using, that haven't been fully tested. For all we know they might make the pill ineffectual.

Reply to Chelle
Posted by: Rome | 2004/10/21

No - don't think so at all. The pill is only 98% effective. Does this mean that out of 100 chances of falling pregant that you will actually fall pregnant on two occassions (remember that you can can only fall pregnant during ovulation time so, if you have sex twice at that time, this process could stretch over 4.5 years)? Or does this mean that 2 women out of 100 that are using the pill will fall pregnant? Or both?

Reply to Rome