Question
Posted by: N.V | 2004/09/28

TRICHOMONAS VAGINITIS

Can you please tell me more about this invection. I have constant invections. It itches most of the time, and when I have sex it burns constantly. a week before my period it burn non stop before and after sex. It feel's like she's on fire. I did go to the dr. and after the test results came back he said i've got a ph defect. did presc. i coulnt aford. (R12500 for 10 weeks, got no medical aid). Also got genital warts and was presc. aldara. I also want to know why aldara is not to toutch the skin, cause my warts are small and difficult to apply because it is in the mouth of the opening. What can I use for my infection, that would not cost me R12500.00. Who can I consult about my warts, I've been to a Gyno and went to remove it surgicaly but it came back and more than before. Thanks

Aldara is good for warts and and you should persevere. It is not a major train smash if it touches normal skin.
Trichomonas is a protozoal infection that could be picked up on toilet seats amongst other places.
Usually responds to treatment.