Posted by: Jayson | 2009/05/07

Tricep Pain Right Arm

Howzit Doc
Thanks for all the help.

Doc i recently started having severe tricep pain on my right arm. The pain is not constant comes and goes. i have stopped doing alot of weights training because of the pain. I went to see a doctor and she suggested that it is not a torn muscle but the pain is closest to the bone inside. Doctor put me on Norflex and Doxyphene tabs and this is not working for me.
Question:1. Can you suggest medication that would get rid of the pain and sort this out.
2. Must i have the muscle Xrayed

Please help

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Hallo Jayson
Please get a physiotherapist evaluation, if it is not due to a muscle spasm or muscle strain, she needs to have a look at your neck to see if a nerve is being pinched. If no cuase can be found I think a x/ray of the bone is indicated
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.