Posted by: Leila | 2008/08/05

Triaphysal - Pregnant or Not

I was using the triaphisal for the last three years but for the month of July i didn' t took them as we are planning to have a baby. My first period was on the 2nd and my cycle is normally 28 days. Do you think that i pregnant ?

If you had a period on the 2nd August, then you are not pregnant.

Posted by: Ant | 2008/08/05

Hello ladies-another ex-Triphasil club member.Ur body can do some weird things when going off the pill-and plays gameswith your mind.My last pill 15Jul(when period started)Got another 1-minute period 21Jul.I`m also confused cse my period is only due next week but from yesterday had a pink discharge and today some light bleeding (only when wipes).I really do hope it`s gud news...

I really do hope u 1 of the lucky ones-u cud be.Take a tes!!!Keep us posted

Reply to Ant
Posted by: x | 2008/08/05

Hi Leila it' s very unlikely to be pregnant. Don' t get your hopes up so instead do a test and keep us posted. it will be great if you are though and you will be an extremely lucky person if it happened so soon

Reply to x
Posted by: Lulu | 2008/08/05

Hi Leila

I was also on Triphasil and when I went off the pill my period came back 3 days after my last pill. Your cycle will needs time to adjust. I went from having a 28 day cycle to a 26 day cycle.

I hope this helps. In the meantime no harm in trying a home preg test.

Good Luck.

Reply to Lulu