Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/05/26

Trepeline

Hi doc, is there any long term side effects with the use of Trepeline. And also do you require a doctors script to obtain this
medication ?

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I confirm that you do in fact need a prescription for Trepeline, as you can experience long term side-effects from this drug, like headache, insomnia, painful joints, stomach pain etc.

2
Posted by: judes | 2009/03/30

PLEASE COULD YOU GIVE ME A LIST OF SIDE AFFECTS FROM TREPELINE. I HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR A FEW YEARS, AND I SUFFER FROM PERMANENT JOINT AND MUSCLE ACHES AS WELL AS HEADACHES. NO CHEMIST AS YET HAS EVER GIVEN ME A LIST OF SIDE AFFECTS AND THE DOCTORS DON' T SAY A WORD, EXCEPT PRESCRIBE MORE MEDICATION FOR THE JOINT AND MUSCLE ACHES. I FEEL PERMANENTLY UNDER PAR AND MY WEIGHT JUST STAYS AROUND A 100KG.

Reply to judes
Posted by: P | 2008/08/04

Having just read your last reply, I have been taking it for just 2 weeks now and the groggy mornings have subsided. I now seem to have stomach pains very regularly- I didnt take one last night in the hope that I might be able to eat something today however this could be unrelated. Also is it addictive ?

Reply to P