Question
Posted by: 2bme | 2007/05/16

tremors

I dont quite know how to explain how i feel but here goies. When i am very tired and about to fall asleep i feel my body starts trembling inside - it feels like i am shaking from the inside.. The thing is i dont touch alcohol, i dont smoke, i dont drink tea, coffee or carbinated cooldrinks ( i suffer from panic attacks and dont eat anything that can trigger it). I am not sure if you can help me and any info would be appreciated.

Dear 2bme
This could be related to anxiety, that you don't "switch" off properly. Taking something like Aterax 25 mg or 2 Biral before going to bed will help.