Question
Posted by: shooter | 2008/07/20

Treatments......aaarrgghh...

Yea, tis me. the blerri psi wanted a full history lesson...
Hey, CS...I actually went to see a dr. WOW....after all this time it feels good. He wants to use lithium and asked if i ever used hynotherapy at all. crazy Q that....but hey...i at least took a first step again.

Keep it safe CS yhear?

lets Both try to keep it safe. Congratulations on seeing the doctor, and Lithium might be a good idea. There are advantages in using an older med, as its been round long enough for us to know much more about that it does and doesn't do. First tep --- great ! Now let's work on steps 2 and 3 --- you know the sequence by now ! GOod luck with it all