Question
Posted by: lilly | 2007/07/18

Treatment for STD

I went for my yearly papsmere. They found a high risk std transfefe on the cervixI went for a biop and am waiting for the results would like to knoew more about what this virus is would you be able to help? I went for hiv hib b and siv tests and they where all negative. Gynea said that it is a std. I was married to someone that cheated on me and want to know if it can be treated. I do hope that you would be able to help me

You probably have the HPV virus. This is sexually transmitted. It cannot be eradicated but the symptoms, such as abnormal cells on the cervix, can be treated.