Question
Posted by: Ron | 2007/08/07

TREATMENT FOR EMPHYSEMA

I AM 53 YEARS OLD AND STOPPED SMOKING ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO, AFTER HAVING BRONCHITIS A YEAR AGO IT WAS DISCOVERED AT THE SAME TIME THAT I HAD EMPHYSEMA(FOR HOW LONG I,VE HAD IT I DONT KNOW), I FEEL FIT OTHER THAN THE TIMES WHEN I HAVE FLU (LIKE EVERTONE ELSE). MY DOCTOR HAS PRESCRIBED TO ME BECLATE 200 HFA TO BE INHALED TWICE IN THE MORNINGS AND TWICE AT NIGHT FOR EVER MORE + A COMBI VENT WHICH I AM TOLD I SHOULD USE IN EMERGENCIES, WHICH HAS,NT OCCURED IN THE LAST YEAR.
Q1.HOW ARE THESE PRESCRIPTIONS HELPING ME WHEN I FEEL FINE ?
Q2. AFTER BEING DIAGNOSED WITH EMPHYSEMA 9 YEARS AFTER STOPPING SMOKING, IS MY CONDITION LIKELY TO STAY STABLE OR DETERIORATE ?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i would suggest the questions you addressed to me should be asked to the practitioner under whom's care you are. I can advise you on natural medicine to benefit your lungs if you would like me to.

regards
Dr Debbie