Question
Posted by: Khan | 2007/03/29

Treatment

My wife had fibroid and which was removed by surgery last year. Now she had MC problem therefore Dr. suggested for Sonography. During this we found very small fibrod again on another place. But lady doctor said that this MC (less bleeding) problem was due to hormon imbalance and not due to this fibroid. I would like to ask you two questions :
- Is this fobriod is danagerious and will this same size or will increase.
- Please let me know any suitable medicin which will help us to avoid such fibriod in future also and which can be used for not to increase the size.

Appreciate your help in this regards,.
Khan

A small fibroid should not cause problems. They do grow in size, but very slowly.
There isn't any medicien you can take to prevent fibroids or stop them growing.