Question
Posted by: anxious | 2007/06/10

TRAVELLING LONG DISTANCE

CD

My test results were all fine (thank goodness!) I am very pleased, considering that I have also been off the maintenance. Hopefully this will stay that way. The scope is just a possibility I think at the moment, and only if I get lab positive results, but this would obviously be discussed with both my gp and my urologist before a decision is made as to whether I need it.

We are driving to Cape Town towards the end of July for 1 week, but will stop in Colesberg overnight both ways. Will this pose any problem for my leg?

Thanks again for the help.

Dear anxious
Just wear your stockings and stop every 2-3 hours to walk around the car - then it should be ok.