Question
Posted by: art3001 | 2008/01/28

travelling

HI i would like to know , what is need to be done when a dog is to fly to another country . what is need to be done here first, and what happens to him when he gets there. what is the price of every thing too.

thank you art3001

You will need to enquire from the destination country what they require - UK, Australia nd New Zealand have strict quarantine regulations. The airlines will let you know what the cost will be to transport them. Some do while others don't.

2
Posted by: art3001 | 2008/01/29

Ok now, what do i need to do here. my dog has never taken any injection in his life. so do i need any papers from the vet saying that his fine or what. i can't have him Quarantine for 120 days he will go mad looking for me or even kill himself by staving. His my puppy not his 5 years old.'staffie'

Reply to art3001
Posted by: Mandi | 2008/01/28

It depends on which country you want to go to. Some countries have "safe lists". The best would be to speak to the Embassy of the country you are going to.
You can go to www dot pettravel dot com.

Good luck!

Reply to Mandi