Question
Posted by: tirry | 2007/06/25

Transparent Mucus

I'm secreting a transparent mucus in my vagina and im not sure what causes it.it does not smell and its not itchy as well.i'm not sure whether its causes by miscarriage that i had on April 2007.
And again i want to know if it wont have negative effect on me as we are planning for a baby again.

pls help, im very worried

thank you and thank you again for this website and all the doctors that avail themselves to help SA.May my God richly bless you and your families and continue to grant your needs.

It is probably an ovulation discharge. this is a good sign.

1
Posted by: Dee | 2007/06/25

It might be that you are ovulating, you get those types of clear secretions around ovulation time. I think u should start baby dancing!

Reply to Dee