Question
Posted by: Cam | 2008/01/11

Transgender Relationships

i am wondering, i live my life as a woman - nobody knows i am male, as i am planning on going for breast implants and then later on ofcourse go for the sex change.

My question is this, while i am a male, but look and sound 100% like a female - how can i get into a relationship? I have only been in one relationship, and that was years ago. I am 27 now and on hormone treatments....

Please can someone advise on a group that i can join of men who would like me for me?

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

You can visit: dating.genderdynamix.co.za

2
Posted by: Sally | 2008/02/17

I disagree.

Im a pre op MtF and is involved with a wonderful guy who accepts me for me. If you hang out on the porn sites or porn dating sites then men will treat you like a toy.

So break out of the routine and just start living. Join a club etc.

Reply to Sally
Posted by: Tina | 2008/01/15

Cam,

In my personal experience and thanks to a very negative "image" from the brainless porn industry, you will face a tremendous up hill.

Men "interested" are not looking for a relationship but view you as a fetish sex toy.

Lots of water needs to flow before "one day" we will get past the NSA (no strings attached) and oh so very discreet "once off" relationships.

You welcome to follow the link above "Who is TG Advisor" where you will find a website link.

You can contact me there for info on meeting people

Tina

Reply to Tina